Originally Posted By: WWII

Been home a while with a contagious, viral pneumonia, so I've had some spare time to shoot and post these last few sets of photos, heh.. Gary and I both enjoy sharing our collections and experiences with our forum members and thank God for all you knowledgeable, die-hard participants out there who take time to add or at least make a simple comment.

Sorry to hear that you are under the weather Bill, I hope that you are back on your feet soon!

Originally Posted By: WWII

All the wailing and gnashing of teeth going on about dead forums and such .. come on fellas, quit the bitching and add something interesting - photos, questions, answers, opinions, anything ... damn, I guess I'm preaching to the choir on this thread so I'll cut it short. There have been several good posts through the various forums, especially since everyone's back from the MAX just recently, so what's the deal? fini.
I'm hopping down off my soapbox now, give me a second, ja?

Well said, I'm trying to post something people may not have seen each week or so, hopefully it will stimulate some replies.........

Some more nice pieces there Bill.

Originally Posted By: Baz69

Don

Your Raude Jäger badge in my opinion is very real, I have had an example for a couple years, they are so well made that I cannot imagine that they would bother to fake to such a high degree such an uncommon and unknown badge.

Gary

Thanks for joining in Gary. I do find the small loop at the bottom on the reverse intriguing, I assume either to help fix it to the tunic or for something to be attached to the badge. Either way I can't see a faker adding something like that to a fantasy piece?

Cheers
Don

"Much that once was, is lost, for none now live who remember it"

Galadriel, LotR.