My two cents worth...I have bought much from those selling on the classified...having just returned from the Max I purchased the following...1 stone mint Heer deluxe hanger from a major dagger dealer for $80.00!!!!!!! I bought two on this site for $125.00 and they were in fair condition at best...and they were advertised originally much higher...I bought a very nice Heer dagger with no issues with very good conditioned hangers for $375......................I have bought Heer daggers on this site in fair condition at best with no hangers for $350...........I saw many other items that have been offerred on these classifieds for less than market prices for sure but definately not less than many dealer prices.....prices at the max on common stuff in very nice condition were fantastic!!!!!! best Max I have seen for buying...and yes some prices were still high...SA both maker and RZM were absurd...saw a decent RZM SA with hanger at $875....chap asked me what I thought was a "fair market price" in this condition and I said $575......he laughed...I am certain that that dagger never left the show and would be a tough sell at $575.cheers to all, Ryan