Originally Posted By: BOB C
DOUG
DID YOU EVER THINK TOM DID THIS JUST BEING A NICE GUY. IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY ALL THE TIME.

YOU GO TO THE SHOWS AND YOU SEE TOM THERE HE SPENDS MOST OF HIS TIME HELPING GUYS LIKE YOU AND ME. HE GIVES ALL THE INFO YOU NEED FREE OF CHARGE AND 90% OF THE TIME IT'S NOT HIS STUFF HE'S HELPING GUY'S WITH.

I have to agree . . . this description certainly fits my experience with Tom. I bought one of his dagger books many years ago, and to this day, this is still the only transaction we have ever conducted together. At every show I attend where Tom is present, I am still greeted by him as if I were his number-one customer. Knowing that my pocketbook is incessantly empty, Tom has never turned away his attention, and has been nothing short of a true gentleman to me in all respects of the word.

I have met many a wealthy person in my past, and Tom may have acquired quite a large sum of money over the years - but in my experience, he is one of the few people in this world that will not go out of his way to make sure you are made aware of his sizeable bank account . . . or to belittle you in any way for not having one.

Last edited by N.C. Wyeth; 08/10/2010 05:42 PM.

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have . . . .