I agree, only Russians can buy for a decent price. This hobby will die out in a short period of time. Sooner or later, people wont remember about WWII in US. In Russia, it will take more time but it will happen eventually as well. In China they do not care about WWII German Items at all. How many people collect swords from Middle Ages? Not many I assume. Same will happen to the daggers and swords. The situation with the firearms from WWII is different, I think. I started collecting firearms that were used by Nazis, and the prices were not that influenced by Eastern Europe and Russia, since it is much more difficult to ship or transport the firearms. So as investment and as hobby, firearms collecting has much brigher future here. If you compare a thousand dollars common SA (yes different makers) but just an SA they made millions of them and a PPK for the same price, PPK or PP or a Hi Power will hold much more value. We are talking the same price here. Guns are even lower. For the price of a chained SS, I can buy an SS Sniper Rifle. Which is really rare and always can be sold here. IMO of course. I will try to sell my daggers to Russia while they have interest in daggers. The market is very weak here and I would not want to take a loss. Neither would any of you guys.

Last edited by Oleg1; 08/06/2010 09:27 PM.