The POINT just keeps on being ignored. IF you KNEW that these daggers with signature AND with the same silver marks that are shown here came out of the woodwork many years ago and were bought for next to NOTHING--would you then dismiss all these arguments? I do, Jason does, MANY others do also--and so would you if you would only listen------to those who WERE THERE and KNOW. But--I know many of you won't--because you don't want to believe anyone--and you want these daggers to be fakes. But they are not.
So--why are you collecting? The SAME people who wrote almost ALL the books that taught you MOST of everything you know will verify what I say and what Jason says. So--if you don't believe them-why believe ANYTHING that they have written? So then--you know nothing-you don't even know what you have. What good is it?
What treasure of the hobby will you try to destroy next? Or will you continue with this series and suggest that all these daggers are 100% fake, not even parts. Then--will the SA High Leader be next? How about those Himmlers with the smooth tail? Oh --and the Railway daggers, WPP, or anything rare-then the Armies and Lufts that have "non conforming parts"-they must be bad too.

MAX & OVMS Life Member, MAX Bd. of Experts. GDC Platinum Dealer. Collector since 1955.