Fred--Problems with one dagger is one thing-problems with them all is another. It is not credible to me to condemn all because of preceived problems with one--especially when that group has long been accepted by the majority of the experienced community.
It's like saying all chained SS daggers are fake because you don't like some--and that they all should be alike-and we certainly know that they are not.
It is my perception of what you have said that you maintain that at least the vast majority of all the NSKK high leaders with signature are fake. This is, IMO, and IMO in the majority of the experienced collectors opinions , absurd. And it's just not OK to do it--there is a major impact on the hobby.
If you are just talking about one dagger then --it does not seem that way--perhaps you should clarify.
When an entire group of daggers is condemned, even by a minority, in a very public way, there is a long time negative effect on those daggers.
In this case, I don't think it is justified or a good thing for the hobby and I believe that is the majority opinion. I don't own one and I never have but I just can't stand by and let that kind of thing happen without strong opposition. It's not personal.
In my opinion it's one reason why Jason stopped posting quite a while ago. He is a true expert and many refuse to listen. So--why bother? This may have happened again--and we just got him to come back-- A very bad thing.
Also-the economic impact on the hobby and the collectors who own these daggers should, IMO, be considered when making such blanket statements. These statements never seem to go away. Consider if you can-that you are wrong. Look what you have done to the collectors who own these daggers. What if in the end--they just become questionable because of all this but are 100% real. Was this a good thing? Will it ever have anything but a negative effect? Will some or many always shy away from these pieces. I think you know the answers. Not a good or positive thing at all IMO.

MAX & OVMS Life Member, MAX Bd. of Experts. GDC Platinum Dealer. Collector since 1955.