No Craig,

I am not shying away from this argument, and nor have I any "closed-mind" opinion regarding these pieces. It is simply that I have satisfied my own intellect as to what these pieces really are - and therefore I will keep it to myself until I am ready to publish. Of course I will be watching this thread, to see if anyone comes up with something to surprise me.

Notaguru - were you really in on getting one of these Huhnlein pieces right out of the woodwork? Can you give names and dates? Can it be verified?

Concerning the late Julian Milestone, yes he and I collaborated closely for a number of years. The subject of his chained Huhnlein NSKK Honor Dagger was the focal point of many a debate between us. In the main he disputed my analysis of the Huhnlein piece, so it is a bit of a surprise that he subsequently changed his view and seems to have concluded that there might be something in what I had to say.

I will say it all again, when I am ready. I just don't want to get dragged off into non-related issues.

FJS