The image I wanted to post here on GDC is too big, so I posted it on my own website, and supplied the link.

Taking a cue from Erik of Norway, I put my energy toward drawing a break through militaria piece. Something I could use for a little exposure and yea, shameless self-promotion. I thought; if I had to draw my first militaria picture and I knew I was going to just give it away, who would it be for? So, I asked Darryl if he had a favorite picture of an SS parade I could draw. For this drawing I knew I wanted to draw a prewar SS parade. A personal interest. Darryl produced a well known, published photograph. Having given me the image inspiration and sharing so much in common with the guy, including flying, I turned my project into a poster for him. Let's admit it. He has probably saved each one of us at least once from throwing (lots of) money down the toilet. So in return for giving all of us something for nothing, here is my tribute and returning to him of something for nothing. Plus, look at the respectable name he let me use on the poster. Pretty risky considering all he saw before was a little portrait of my Opa I did.

Anyway. I invite you to let me know if there is anything you would recommend I work on. Yes. Opinions welcome. Darryl and I love the boots. The contrast makes them leap off the page.

I know it's probably not a big market, but, if you know someone that wants a personal picture of theirs memorialized, or needs an illustrator for an up coming militaria publication, (Sorry I missed ya Thomas) you can contact me at [email protected].

Here's that link:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vi...132BD69F3ECA61566748

SSTK Oberbayern