As for the identity of Grechza, you�re right, there is no official evidence of his wound. However the face of the man appearing with Schmidt has the features of Grechza�s one. In this regard, I can recall a photo sold by Eric in WAF. It depicted Grechza before the war (perhaps, Fr�denthal in October 1938?), wearing the Heer uniform... I�ve compared two of them and they have the same lips and nose. Of course, this method has evident limits, and is no a concluding proof.
Many Fallschirmj�ger, at least amongst "Granit" team, were wounded as a consequence of the blasts, debris, etc... The bandage put while being still "in the fighting" - so to speak - may be too spectacular comparing with the real seriousness of the wound itself. In this regards, there is a photo in Lhoest�s book: it shows the members of Granit, lead by Witzig and Delica, going by Kanne through Maastricht. Although the photo has no good quality, some Fallschirmj�ger can be clearly seen wearing bandages (Wenzel...)
Janowski can be seen in the famous photo taken in K�ln right after the arrival from Eben Emael-Maastricht, on 12 May. His uniform and gear arrangement is quite different from the wounded FJ... Besides, I can find no similar look between them.
Best regards. �scar

Janowski.jpg (65.7 KB, 209 downloads)