quote:
Originally posted by Donnie:
Krissy, I'm not the one crying and moaning little *****. Seems to me like you and your buddies are.
You sure are a big man with a big mouth when its not up close and personal.

Ryan, I did respond. Sorry you didn't receive it.
But you see when I do post more explanation on this their are always toads like cartoon boy who want to show their ass. And he is doing an excellent job. I don't think he gets enough attention.

Hey Donnie! Why are you still talking, I thought you were leaving?.

There are 2 principles here, the first was the initial attack which was in my opinion out of line, but an apology was made. But not before a lot of people got into it over this hand grenade that was tossed into the forum.

The second is the statement that was made in regards to clearing this up, only to get a post that did nothing but give the the resignation of yourself as the original poster of these daggers.

So lets be clear! the original post was not titled "Donnies stomach" or "My surgery" yada, yada. It was titled "Feast you eyes on these" and displayed some amazeing daggers.

After all the hoopla and e-mails and such, I am of opinion that since so many people went to bat for Donnie, that he should step up.

But I guess he does not see it that way and resigns, but keeps talking and this morning I see a post that does nothing but ask for sympathy, why?.

You clearly stated you were going to address the issue on Sunday and everyone waited only to get a resignation and an acceptance of an apology that was in regard to the way you were treated.

So now, you stated you would address it and you did not and then you stated you were going to resign which I guess you have not done either, so my question is, do you do anything you say you are going to do?.

So Donnie? what exactly are you about? do you think people are stupid?.

You owe the community and the people who backed you an answer, and your answer was that you were not going to give one and that you were going to resign.

Dont think your going to come in here and throw medical issues over your indiscretions for sympathy and have everyone forget you did not carry through.

You need to do 1 of 2 things, either post the daggers or an explanation or do what you say your going to do and shut your mouth and leave.

And Mr. Weinand, I am sure you know that I am quite capable of saying what I mean in person as well as a keyboard.

Donnie, you need to step up or step out.

K