Ryan - I do not agree. I think enough is enough when people chime in after the dust is settled and apologies have been made...

The fact of the matter is that some RARE & BEAUTIFUL daggers were posted. They are so RARE that they were called into question since old posts suggested that some repo's may have been bought.

Once this was brought up posters split up into two camps and exchanged barbs which only fanned the fire.

While this was hapening someone made a simple suggestion about a simple way to prove they if fact had the daggers which some agreed with and other took offense.

Now people are using this thread to make attacks against others so that is why I feel it should be locked and let what was posted stand...

Now with that being said it would have been nice to see Donnie post the pictures as he said he would and let all see what only a handful will ever be able to own.

As I said earlier the ball is in Donnies court and I hope he chooses to stand up to the plate and hit the HOME RUN he is supposed to vs. fading away.

I am here because of some very nice people (who I communicate on and off the forum - they know who they are) that are very helpful to those that are just starting out in this hobby and will stay for that very reason.

Let us all stop the BS here and be done with this - I rather see your daggers... or read yor opinions on items related to the hobby vs. keeping this dead horse alive because it is beginning to STINK.

Regards,

John

8./JG 26