wotan
I think you may missing the point here. That point to me is the difference between right and wrong. NO matter which way one dices it, it boils down to the fact that Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong.

Donnie posted these as his OWN without coaxing from anyone and said he bought them from Wittmann many years ago.

Wittmann denied knowing the gentleman OR selling the items to him (just yesterday).

If the time has come when a person can post pictures of someone else's property and walk away, that is fraud in my book and as JR said, "then the games really will begin". If that is what we want to see happen, Let's divide up into Teams and get the show on the road (I want to be on JR's Team).

I've asked Donnie to PLEASE provide proof positive (via eMail) and get the cloud cleared, but he has so far refused to answer. That's certainly his prerogative, but his failure to do so speaks volumes to me.

I don't want to run anyone away from GDC. Well maybe I do have one person in mind, but it isn't Donnie. I hope he clears this up and returns, but it doesn't look good right now.

I don't have a dog in this fight either.....
Denny