Dear fellow colectors. First I have to admit that I do have not much personal experience with these certain honor daggers.
BUT
some tims ago, there has been a large, detailed and informative thread "ADOLF HUHNLEIN NSKK HIGH LEADER HONOR DAGGERS" started by the -I think- highly experienced Frederick J. Stephens. In this thead there are shown several of those honor daggers related to names like the late Doc.Milestone, Brian Maederer, Craig Gottlieb and other -I think- evenly highly experienced men. Our co-member Grant Biat has shown one of these H�hnlein signed Damast NSKK chaind dagger with imo resembles totally the one highly questioned in this thread. In the former thread there was not the least question about periodness of this certain dagger.
It was also mentioned in the former thread that there are several of this dagger around.
IMO, due to that these daggers in the former thread were not questioned by any of the experienced collectors/dealers I dare to assume that we have it here also to do with period daggers. Naturally, as ever, an in hand inspection would be necessary for a final statement and I think the personal owner of these daggrs had done this in hand inspection most carefully Wink.
Whom they do belong? I hope that we all now don�t have to post all of our pics again with an actual newspaper added.... Roll Eyes
I personally would refuse do so Mad! On priciple I assume that the person who shows an edged weapon IS the owner of it until it is otherwise stated by himself.
Finally my question: How often did you all handle yourself such a high leaders dagger, in your own hands?????
Donnie, personally I highly would appreciate to see further pics just for the pleasure to see such extremly rare birds.
Just my personal thoughts.
Regards

wotan, gd.c-b#105

"Never look for sqare eggs" as a late owner of an original FHH-dagger used to say.