quote:
Originally posted by Donnie:
Hey JR that sounds great, let me know ahead of time and I will get some goodies out for you to shoot. Maybe at the same time you could give me some pointers.

Actually I got into this hobby in the early 70's when you could get all kinds of edged weapons dirt cheap compared to todays prices.
I just tend to stash stuff away and hoard it like a packrat and keep a low profile.

I don`t normally stick my head up over the fence & pass comment on anything
like this but on this occasion I feel compelled to do so

This invitation does not sound to me as if Donnie has anything to hide & if he did previously choose to hide his lights under a bushel then that was his prerogative. Can we really conclusively prove or disprove anything with digital imaging & the internet? I like many will probably never meet any member of this forum personally & therefore I have to accept people at face value along with all their quirks & foibles.

If any member wants to take personal issue with another then private messaging is available & etiquet demands this as the proper channel. I regret seeing this kind of very personal & public denigration & think it unbecoming of this site & those that have chosen to use this forum for doing so. If anyone feels they have gained anything from this humiliating episode other than successfully driving away another member ( a supporting one at that) then I am genuinely sorry.

If I were Donnie I`d want to straighten this out but I can also see why he wouldn`t bother from some of the above comments.

War is when your government tells you who the enemy is.
Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself.