I am what I am and thats who I am.
I also own a Corvette, a faithful dog, a good reputation and a bad temper when wronged. I don't have to prove the Daggers are mine.
Let the influx of the email authors prove they are not. They can't and I no longer care about there opinions. You can all think what you will and it showed in the additional post, especiall that "So much for Donnie/Vetter" and my apparent "Sad crash landing" in the Twilight Zone. Very quick to judge without so much as giving me the time and chance to defend myself.
No members stood up for me, old or new.

This is my last word on this.
I won't be back on the sight. I have had to deal with too much in the last four years and I don't have the time or desire to put up with any bull**** of any kind from anybody.

Hell, how do I know that your stuff is good or even belong to you. How do I know the photography work is yours or the work of a studio? I don't, but I also never questioned it. It never entered my mind because that is the kind of man I am.
You only thought I had a lot of friends here, so did I. In the future try to give someone the benefit of a doubt, you'll feel better about yourself.

Happy hunting all and enjoy the hobby, I am.

Bye

Ein kleiner warmer stapel des altenVonvetter.