I have not responded to this until now because I read the post right before I left for work. I work 2nd. shift and just got home.
First off JR I was totally surprised by your post. What is upsetting even more is the people I thought were friends ( Bob Rodgers, Kingtiger, Pat and the others) were all to quick to jump on your bandwagon.
Who the hell are you to question me or my motives? You don't know me or anything about me.
Just exacally what is your motive for stirring up this crap.
Although I feel I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation for anything I say or do I feel it is needed since you choose to do this publically instead of emailing me with what you seem to think is your business.

When I first joined GDC in 2000 or 2001 I had been collecting since the early 70's. As you can see in the one thread about my writting well known TR individuals I was met with a lot of crap that I was full of ****.

If I am guilty of any untruths it is only that back then I played dumb and asked dumb novice questions and led on about being new to the hobby to test the waters of the so called "experts" at the time.

So yes, I am guilty of that and that only. You seem to have taken it on yourself to expose me as some kind of fraud and now just by your post you have others posting smartass comments about me. Just what is your motive JR and what do you expect to gain from this slander.

You even commented you were coming this way soon and bring your camera. I welcomed you and would have let you photo anything you wanted and share my time and collection with you.
That invitation is no longer standing. I don't have one damn thing to prove to you or anyone else.
It is easy for me to see now why so many of the early members have quit this site. Now you can add me to that list. In no way will I put up with or tolerate chicken**** people like you.
If you ever do come this way please be sure and look me up. I would very much enjoy confronting you face to face on this issue.

You and your cohorts can take your witch hunt elsewhere, there is no witches to burn here.
If the rest of you guys want to ride along with these false accusations by this guy then that is your choice.
Thanks for nothing. I said or did nothing to anyone to warrant this, and I damn sure did not deserve this kind of treatment from what I thought were collector friends.

Ein kleiner warmer stapel des altenVonvetter.