hello.
I bought this helmet 10years ago frome a dealer in Norway.Inside of it is was a note,telling where it was found and when.I have showed it on the forum before,but i couldnt find where.So i took some new photos.Last week i got a call frome the former owner who found the helmet first and sold it to the dealer, who i bought it frome!!!!and he wanted to trade,buy it back..
HERE IS THE STORY:I found this helmet in 1992 in the basement of what used to be a local grocery store at Lista. During the war, the Germans had a MG position in the back yard of this store, and they used the basement to keep warm during the winter while they were rotating the guard duty. The store was owned by Pexxx xxxsen, who was a good friend of the Germans stationed there. Because of this, he was also allowed to give the local Russian prisoners food without being arrested and prosecuted.

In addition to the helmet, I also found some other German items in the basement, including a belt with buckle, gas mask with container, a K98 cleaning kit, plus some other items."

enjoy the pictures,and happy christmas to you all.
erik

whcamo_008.jpg (50.07 KB, 277 downloads)