The number of makers of the AC 310 and AC 311 frogs... the total quantiaty of the plants... were conseqent...with little differnets...the same since the end oft the war.

The makers who made the AC 311 frogs were not so many like the makers of the AC310. Some makers produce the two modells paralell.

the less produktion of AC311 started ca.1942.
bevor this time i observed ca. 17 Makers of AC311 frogs after only ca. 6.

I only meen the original produktion...not the added ones.

the produktion of frogs with straps is a litte bit convusing.
Since 1939...the general order was to produce only frogs with strap. But this order was never realisized by the makers.
The reasons...i don�t know.
With the new modells of DAK frogs and M42 frogs the order was realisized.

straps were put away and fittet in the field, by soldiers or feldzeugmeistereien or Bekeidungsdepots..this is like a faktory.

AC 310 frogs were normaly made without a place...pressed in the backpiece letter. The AC310 frogs were made only by stitching the leatherparts together... the prodces was much easyier as the work for the AC311 frogs.

This place you discribt normaly can be found on AC310 with a replaced strap and stichted new together. So the leather of the backpicke hold the pressed strapform.

The repair or the adding of straps was a "big bussines". serveral firms produce straps for this since the 1930 jeahrs. You can see by the maker insinde the strap. Often differnet makers can be found...for the frog and for the srap.

The equipment of airforce/army/navy was often mixed. It is...until today...a german speciality, made thins compliced with to much bureaucracy.

Normal weapons, bayontes too, and serveral equipement normal not furnish by Luftwaffe, Navy or Army itself.
This was the compentence ot the Waffenamt (1933-1935 Waffenamt 1935-1939 Wehrmachts-waffenamt, 1939-1945 Heeres-Waffenamt).

The waffenamt deal the equipent to army/navy or airforce. This weapons or equipent bears the diffenent WaA stamps.

The army, navy and the airfoce themselfs had serval own contrakts for equipent. The best examples are the belt buckles in this case.

The army equipmnet by own contracts is stamped B, K, E, D etc. The navy with eagle. The airforce LBA, LBA B, LBA(S).

In less cases..for example...the airforce gets WaA stamped leather equipment with WaA stamp...withot LBA(S) marking. I own a airforcefrog and a holdingstrap with WaA stamp.

The holsters out of WaA acquisition bear no stamp...or the WaA stamp.
weapons always were furnish by WaA.

SS, police and state organisations ordes themselfs or get captured things. they normaly never get weopons over the WaA.