At the end I think Bushido, one true expert, is probably right and they are just trying to avoid a big fraud to be exposed and the inevitable scandal. Too late my dear collegues, as already said by Seiler, this have already been published. This have happened before in many other areas of the true history of the WW2 and with Nazi Germany. The war on Vietnam is another example and recently the lies on Irak. Why stop there?
Anyway, that's all for now, I will save the details to a new topic on this issue in another forum as this is my story.
As to what you should say, I fully authorize you, to post this entire text as is, at GDC.
Although the text itself is important, it wont postpone the demise of this forum, once, may be a good forum, but now a true insult to any human beeing. They are trying to rebuild, in vain, their reputation, since they were all exposed in a big scandal. No wonder they are deleting almost everything.. Still I do miss several friends and true experts I made there, even those I disagree many times, real battles with brilliant arguments on both sides, but that was another time.
Do not worry about it Denny, this is not a problem, and as the matter of fact, I think God that, this time, you did not ask me again to sell my Hitler little statue! Smile
I am sorry I missed you in Paris couple of weeks ago, and I would like to thank you for your comments about my work and myself.
Always nice hearing from you!
My Very Best Regards,
Aylson Doyle"