Sitting this fine Saturday morning and staring in amazement at a couple of deliveries. Eek

1st is an Eickhorn Army product with horseshoe hangers. It has the post'41 "Over the Shoulder" mark that is soooooo hard to find, let alone conditioned like this one is. 4th style crossguard as one would expect, last style scabbard, plated very nicely (my other has the unplated type fittings).

2nd is a G. Weyersberg Army equipped with all Horster fittings and scabbard. VIrtually all lacquer present and has that splotched look that drives me nuts. Rarity is only surpassed by the condition.

Both are what makes this such an exciting hobby to me. OH Well, I'm over these already and onto bigger and better finds now.......... Big Grin

It's the thrill of the chase to me.....and I'm trying to run down another rare beauty that I saw recently...... Big Grin

Sorry for the lack of pictures, but hearts wouldn't stand the strain of looking directly at 'em... Besides, the type of fittings utilized by each is the important thing here.

" Always interested in Aluminum fitted, rare, and superbly conditioned Army daggers." DJ Roach