Greetings all- I will be returning to my duties as Moderator of the SA forum-It has been a long time since I've had adequate time following Katrina and the unbelievable aftermath.What with repairing damage, insurance and paperwork, preparing the house for sale,looking for jobs,looking for a new home,buying it,moving and unpacking 35 yrs of collections I've been unable to give GDC the proper time. But all is better-I have moved to the huge town of Arnaudville, about 150 mi to the NW of New Orleans and have found adequate work to keep the daggers flowing.New Orleans is still very crippled-there has been good repairs to the parts lightly damaged, but the areas of heavy destruction have about only 10% reconstruction. The politicians are screwing up big time-they all have big plans for the supposed $5bil when it comes from the feds, provided they can skim enough off to fatten themselves. The infrastructure is starting to collapse-businesses that said they would stay are leaving and many of the middle and uppermiddle classes are bolting for elsewhere, even with reliable jobs- The private schools are collaping because of this loss and many will have to merge or just outright fold.But enough good news- I'll try and review the listings and hope no murders have occurred(I have seen a few more threats than usual)-also sincere thanks to Dave Hohaus for helping out- So until the next natural or even unatural disaster, it's good to be back. Mike McAlvanah