"Wehrmanngewehr der Tiroler
Standsch�tzen"

Here's something that is shooting related but not really an award. This military style target rifle is basically identical to the Wehrmannsgewehr. The quality of manufacture and finish is on a par with any pre-war Mauser sporting rifle. It has a deep commercial blue with beautiful wood.
This particular rifle was made for the Tiroler Stand Sch�tzenverband Vorarlberg, an Austrian Tyrolian Shooting Club. The Mauser banner logo has been moved from it's normal location on the receiver ring to the receiver bridge. The receiver ring bears the Tyrolian Schutzen Verband insignia w/swastika and the initials T.ST.V. The caliber is 8,15x46, a popular hunting/target round. The rear sight is adjustable up to 300 meters and has micro adjustment for windage.
Best guess is that these were purchased by the Tyrolian Schutzen Verband. In 50 years of collecting, I have seen or heard of only eight of these rifles - including one that is consecutively numbered to mine.
I realize this may not be the proper thread for this, but thought the JagdMeisters here might appreciate seeing it.

Full_View_(Small).jpg (33.85 KB, 528 downloads)

WANTED TO REPURCHASE!! Walther pistol Model PP - ac code - Ser. No. 382000P - REWARD FOR INFO ABOUT THIS PISTOL!!