Hi Smile

@Expand: Thank You for posting the rank chart. Lucky the photos of the right collar tab turned out to be the best I've made today - so I will post a bunch of photos of various details of this collar tab.

@Klaushund: I've had my magnifier and flashlight along to examin the collar tabs. To my big surprice I've missed something that might be of big importance. The left collar tab wich has "lost" the stiches on the upper left corner I had a closer look at. Inside below all the prongs of the insignia there is a paper RZM label wich is printed in light blue colour. Unfortunately I noticed that several hours later after I took the pictures today. I will try and make some shots of it tomorrow (too dark for that now - 7 PM o'clock) though it might be very difficult. If I don't succeed with the photos I hope I can make out what the details says atleast.

As for the construction of the metal insignia I am very convinced that they are made of aluminium. They seems to be semi hollow - though not the type of semi hollow as seen on combat badges - more square alike. I hope You can follow me on what I mean - if not please don't hesitate to ask me to explain better.

First up a photo of the tie for Johann...sorry I didn't had the time to dig out my matching gorget (of note - not a part of the group) to make the shot Wink

Cheers,
Carsten

Tie_20pct_size_picture.jpg (72.22 KB, 621 downloads)