I'm overwelmed with the feedback - thanks guys Big Grin

@Johann: Thanks for warming comments as well as posting the tie picture - and it's definetly a match to mine. I'll dig the digicam out tomorrow try to make a matching photo Wink

@Laurence: I'm sorry if I sounded a bit harsh - not my intention Wink I kind a went Confused probably because I'm a bit cranky about this group wich goes my nerves as I've never got such a unique and expensive group between my hands before - and most likely wont get a chance again for such. To me a dream come true if real, wich is why I hate to see the group fall appart...who wouldn't in such a situation of mine Wink It seems that it at least is very controvercial, if not part dodgy wich would mean put together - hence I'm having a bit of a short fuse as the dream of mine seems to be very fragile.

@Klaushund/Bob: If good weather tomorrow I'll try to sneak the tunic outside for better photos - otherwise I'll do my best with the flash on indoor. I will also do my best to describe the metal of the insignia, though I'm not an expert on this. Sorry I'm a bit thick headed Roll Eyes - Do You mean that the rank is a match/appropriate for the title "Oberb�rgermeister" ...or?
If that's the case, it does indeed sounds very promissing for me as to what You write, but I better wait jumping from joy untill I've got the answers on the upcomming photos.

Cheers,
Carsten

Where ist der painting of the Fallen Madonna with the big boobies...