Dear Willy, I was looking to buy some Allachs at the Max but I couldn't find any. Confused
Perhaps I will get better luck at the SOS.

Concerning Mr. Stephens, I did go to the friday meeting but couldn't stay till the end, as I had an early flight the next day.
Here's a pic of the board of experts.
In summary, everyone beleived that the NSKK Honor dagger is original, including Mr. Stephens.
Where he doesn't agree, is on the Chained configuration beleiving that it could be post war made.
He made a great speech and his analysis of the matter was top notch.
After listning to Fred's arguments, I would be very weary buying a Chained NSKK Honor dagger but wouldn't be afraid to buy the M33 model type.

When I left, Craig and Frederick were really going at it and much was said about the NSKK Honor dagger that was found in Denmark just a year ago, too much info for me to summarize but I'm certain that Fred will be more than happy to make his own report when he get's back.

I spent much time with Frederick and he is a top notch guy. He invited me to visit him in England and I will certainly accept his invitation. Wink

His new book will be printed out shortly. I was priviledge to read some of the info concerning certain types of daggers and I'm certain that the book will be a great success. Many new informations never published before will be available.

That's it now guys.

Going from left to right, Tom Johnson, Houston Coats, Frederick Stephens, Ron Weinand and Tom Wittmann.

9.jpg (73.68 KB, 707 downloads)