He had 4-5 SS swords on the wall, and a whole house full of Lugers, Thompsons, and MP40s and other WW2 Guns it was like an armoury. Apparantly he is a big gun collector they were absolutely everywhere stacked up in every corner he was saying some of them were worth thousands. He has money and goods from ripping people like me off!.

Basically I take a judgement, then I instruct a high court baliff. The reason you instruct a high court baliff is they add their bill onto yours and act far more aggresively in taking goods over a prelonged period of time.

Now you would leave it for an indetermined period of time then unless he never wants anything he collects near him you will get your money at some stage. To be frank that will be a lot worse for him being a collector/dealer of stuff like this never knowing when the baliffs will turn up and take it all. So he will have to have nothing forever or either pay me or wait for the knock at the door. Also it will screw his credit up beyond belief having a nice county court judgement.

He stole my money dishonestly,I told him he could have given me one of the SS swords to sell if he had really spent the money. He would do it to someone else again and again so I dont care how much it costs even if I get nothing back I will follow the law to the letter in reclaiming my money.

All he had to do was the right thing and honour his seven days and give me my money back. He deserves everything coming to him.