i have my doubts on the screw back Assmann example posted here,,,the trademark doesnt match known examples as pictured in Frank Heukemes "A DEFINITVE GUIDE TO THE GERMAN AWARDS OR WORLD WAR II:THE GENERAL ASSAULT BADGE",,none of the trademarks shown are on the specimen here,,,i remember seeing all sorts of screw back badges in the late 80's and 90's that had this style Assmann logo w/screw back,which at that time i believed were bad as the dealer had multitudes of examples oh the gab and eagle spange,,when i inquired of the authenticity of the badges,he coyly replied,that he "did'nt guarantee they were,,,they are what they are",,,also the badge is not a known pattern produced by the firm,,the details to the front and to a lesser extent,the reverse as illustrated in the above book,do not match the pictured ones and would make me tend to shy away from purchasing this badge,i guess if it had veteran provenance,that would settle the issue,if this an uncatalogued variant,then the book is not definitive,at least it could have been when published,,,,my 2c worth,,,