There is a Voos SS sword depicted in Angolia's sword book, however it has the later "Dachau" fittings. It's stretch, but Voos may have bought parts to construct SS swords. Again, we are in that shady area where we may have a sword not made by Krebs, Muller or "no maker." SS officer swords were not generally private purchase items and were awarded. It's pure speculation, but I think it may be that police swords may have been converted to SS ones during the period by officers who had been awarded the SS sword. The reason being that the coverted ones could be worn while the presentation sword could be preserved and kept in a safe place to avoid damage. It is also easy to convert a police sword into an SS example postwar and many were, I'm sure. The "non-standard" SS officer swords are a "hard sell" and I would never invest heavily in one. I'm not sure about the portepee. My first impression was that it is questionable. The circle around the runes looks too thick. I would like to see closeups of the ball and stem to get a better idea. The strap and large ball look pretty good and appear to show some age. The ball also looks "tight," as compared to most repro's.