I am though, JR. The one Jack Angolia shows in his book came out of the woodwork many years ago and was in his collection for many many years-and never for sale. I know because a friend and I tried to buy it back in the very early 60's when he had it on display.
It later was sold to Bob Waitts and Brian Maederer after the attempted robbery at Jack's home when he sold out most of his collection.
In addition, back in the old days, in the collection of mega advanced dagger collector Robert Moses was a pristine 33 type SA Honor Dagger w/ plain blade with a tag and W/ the 35-41 TM. This dagger was MINT with all the background burnish in the cross guards and all the original lacquer. It may have been the actual one shown in the Eickhorn catalog. It is around somewhere and so is the SS one. 100% right. So--I know some of the newbies and some of the oldies who did not see this stuff and hold it in their hands like I did doubt some of the testimony from the old days. But-I was there-- I saw it--and it was right. Believe me or not but I least I have told you.

MAX & OVMS Life Member, MAX Bd. of Experts. GDC Platinum Dealer. Collector since 1955.