Terry,

Great display options, I always enjoy seeing your stuff. Especially that oak cabinet, it's exactly what I've been looking for & just can't seem to find locally. I found a couple several thousand miles away but the shipping was ridiculous. Thanks for the kind words too Wink

Ray,

Been meaning to post the E. Pack examples but hadn't gotten around to it. I've observed a total of 5 Pack logos on fire bayonets however there may be more as Pack had lots of logo variations. Until recently I only had 2 & while actively looking had still missed out on a few opportunities over the years. If anyone has others, please post 'em for everyone.

This was my first Pack, a pretty typical example of mid period production with adequate plating but not nearly as good as some of the earlier pieces. It's a nice logo incorporating a striking Wotan with the Pack name & location of Solingen underneath. Sadly I didn't have the appreciation for Pack when I got this that I do now, the main reason I got it was because of the spanner nut grip configuration which was a new one for me. Thanks to DD Harris for this one.

This mark is on the reverse ricasso of a long model with nonmagnetic pommel & spanner nut grip plate configuration.

patmytool1.JPG (96.36 KB, 364 downloads)

GDC Gold Badge #290
GDC Silver Badge #310