Jim, there's no doubt in my mind that your chain is 100% correct. There's a bigger question in my mind about my cloth hangers. So far, it appears as though some hangers might have been used or acceptable to use, on a variety of Bulgarian daggers. I can't say for sure because it would have been so easy to swap them around and there's not much reference material for any conclusive opinions. However, I have seen what I believed were Police hangers attached to Army, Brannik Leaders and Police daggers and I don't know why. However, I would think that if all Labor daggers came with chains, you would see them more often. After all, the chains would hold up much better than cloth hangers so where did they all go? So many questions and not enough answers.

Regarding my hangers for the Labor dagger, I will try to post pictures of all of my hangers at a later date. Here's why. I do not display any hangers with my daggers so they are stored "off site". I just don't have the space and in my mind, cloth hangers are somewhat fragile so they are packaged in air tight bags. It's similar to the products you see advertised like, space saver bags or the vacuum sealing bags for vegetables. Now quit your laughing as I'm sure you must think that I'm being anal about them. Well you're probably right. However, being they are not on display and might be sold with the daggers at a future date, it seemed wise to protect them as best I could. However, I do have pictures of some my daggers with the hangers attached. As we discuss each model, I will be sure to post pics of them with hangers if available. If we decide to start a thread just on Bulgarian hangers, I will unpack them all and post pics.

Gary