Can you -please- sho us a pic from the scabbard�s reverse?
Generally, what I can see from these pics the certain piece looks ok and period to me.
The detailed hand enhancing (ciseleur�s work) of the pommel and the crossguard�s eagle - look especially the circles between the legs of the swaz�, are very interesting for me an look good. Naturally, as in most cases, an in hand inspection would be necessary for any final statement.
Concerning the hangers: They are different from what is commonly accepted as period land custom hangers because all the hardware is army instead of custom (especially the hardware with the leafing - custom have arcanthus leaf instead of army oak leaf and the bottom clips which are mostly either plain or heavily pebbled). A lot of copied water custom hangers were made with army parts. BUT I am aware of imo (due to wearing traces and the fact that they came with an original dagger directly out of the household of the former wearer) doubtless original hangers with these certain army parts. Obviously for some manufacturers has not been easy or ven impossible to get the proper custom parts so they simply used army parts. Imo you alsways have to look at an item in complete. The front-brocate looks good and the hangers (waht I can see in these pics) also make the impression of being honestly worn so I personally would vote for period manufacturing this way. Although especially concerning these hangers I highly would recommend an in hand inspection by an experienced collector.
Regards,

wotan, gd.c-b#105

"Never look for sqare eggs" as a late owner of an original FHH-dagger used to say.