Why hasn't Reibert who started this thread even commented on the info I posted? It gives me the feeling that he doesn't believe my evidence.

It also required some time and effort to post the images and info.

The famous Capa photos have been published in numerous books and magazines since WWII ended but no other researcher ever discovered where they were taken and the specifics about who was involved. The fact that nobody acknowledges my discoveries tends to make me think that they really aren't convinced that the info is real.
My entire book was a significant revelation of what really transpired in the St Lo breakthrough and the pivotal role played by the 2nd Armored Division, which was awarded seven Presidential Citations in one week! Yet the pop history community wants to continue believeing that General Patton's Third Army won the victory at St Lo. Patton's troops didn't even get into the fight until August 1st 1944, at which time First Army had already blown the German Seventh Army Front wide open.
The academic fraternity of established historians don't like it when information they didn't already know about gets published.
Their reaction is to disregard and ignore it because "if it was significant, we would have already known about it."
This attitude is very real and has resulted in the snubbing of my books and research by the established hierarchy of historians.
This reality has caused a lot of sorrow for me because imagine your life's work being disrespected instead of acclaimed.
It rather s*cks.