Many cool watches here Big Grin

I need a watch in my job. Need it for many reasons Wink

I have some other wristwatches to....

here is a Limited runs MAS 1000 M handmade.

Number below 50 of 1941.

Emilio Bianchi (Decima MAS diver who sank battleship HMS Valiant at Alexandria in December, 1941)

The MAS watch is honored him . With all respect ! http://www.xamas.com/

Serialnumbered below 50 of 1941 . Read the history of this watch in the link. Great history. All is handmade in this watch

Came with 4 straps and wood case pictured.

Strumento XZ221-001 Technical Specifications.

The XZ221-001 is a water-proof instrument, produced and tested for extreme climatic conditions (high and low temperatures, atmospheric vacum and high pressures).
Proprietary design; Size: �47mm (�54mm with the winding-crown), case height 16mm; case-back, bezel, winding-crown and buckle made of grade 5 Titanium microbill�.

Proprietary auto-blocking bidirectional bezel with preset intervals of 2,5 minutes; Bezel Index at 12 o'clock made in 18K gold. Optional: pantograph engraved rotating bezel.

Proprietary dial and hands; Dial, hours and minutes hand, hand-painted and filled with luminescent coating(Super Luminova).

Organic glass (polymer PMMA), 5mm in thickness , mounted mechanically.

Swiss mechanical movement with automatic-winding, ETA caliber F2560; Functions: hours, minutes, sweeping center seconds; Power Reserve of 40 hours; Frequency 28800 alternations/hour; Incabloc anti-shock system; 25 rubies.

Water-Resistant to 1000 meters.

Decima MASTM Strumento XZ221-001
1000 Meters Professional Diving Instrument
Designed and developed for the Italian Navy Seals & commandoes

Art of the War !!