Fran, thanks for your efforts put forth, much appreciated. I've been collecting for 58 years & bought my first visor cap, an Army Infantry officer for $4 @ a gun show in Girard, PA. What a price huh? The seller had on his table only 3 things: the visor cap, a minty Luft. DD helmet with the early eagle decal, & an offzr. o'seas cap. (I bought all three). Each item was priced @ $4, & I never could figure out why the overseas cap was priced the same as the visor cap & at the time figured the o'seas probably should have been maybe $2.

I used to have an Army General's visor cap that had this elusive maker, but sold the cap due to its overall rough condition.

The info may be buried in some old German 1970's auction catalogs such as the Tradition-Winiarski of T�rwang, or the Graf Klenau catalogs. Whenever they had a visor cap for sale & it had a maker, they'd list full maker information in their listings. Many times in the back of their catalogs, they'd provide great collector information such as listing the official regulations & detailed descriptions for a certain type of cap, - for example, in the Tradition-Winiarski catalog Nr. 10 of 7.Dez.1974, in the back are regulations/descriptions for two visor caps,- the Schirmm�tze f�r NSKK-F�hrer im Fronteinsatz, & the Dienstm�tze f�r weibliche Gefolgschaftsmitglieder d. Reichspost. The description for the NSKK cap per Herstellungsvorschrift der RZM, erschienen im Mitteilungsblatt der RZM, Ausgabe 8 vom 31.Mai 1941 & Rundschreiben des Korpsf�hrers des NSKK vom 10.Juni 1941; & the description for the Reichspost cap from Uniformen-Markt, 7.Jahrgang, Folge 19 vom 1.Okt.1940, Seite 145.

Very interesting, & nothing like looking at official Nazi descriptions of their peak visor caps.