Hi Johnny, Joe is a buddy of mine and it just bothers me sometimes when you guys on here come blustering around and talking in "absolutes" all the time. There are a lot of ways to express an opinion, but it just seems to me that some of the people on here live for the "Gotchas"! I don't really believe it is always intentional or conscious, and may even be expressions of sincere intent to try to help. I wasn't really so much defending this particular dagger as just trying to soften the blows a bit and introducing the possibility that some more research might have been in order. That's all! If you go back and look, a lot of what I said was directed against such "absolute" statements. I have been playing with this stuff for a day or two and have learned to Never say stuff like "So and So NEVER made That!" I am not so smart that I have that kind of information about these makers! It seems like, at least in my case, that as soon as I open my mouth and say something like that, it jumps up and bites me! So I try real hard not to do it. If there were statements like that being made about your Item, I MAY have been willing to jump in and say something, but I am NOT doing it so much anymore because I always seem to end up all by myself in these arguments which just seem like common sense to me. I have been burned before myself, (imagine that!) but I think it is not very kind for people to take such glee in pointing it out to you! 3FL

"Don't crush that Dwarf! Hand ME the Pliers."
Frank Zappa