Well that photo is Kuther with a wine glass taken in 1951, I have never put so much effort into getting a photo. To keep it short I found 13 addresses of Kuthers in Berlin & sent a letter to all. His son Wolfram Kuther replied! His letter basicaly asked about my intentions & wanted proof of ID. I worked out that even to get a reply would indicate he had no idea of what his father realy did in the war. To gain his confidence I sent him a copy of my driving licence & one of the UNDERSIDE of the dagger, showing his father's name. This did the job & he sent me 2 E-mails, 1 with what little he knew of his father & the other with the photo. Basicaly Erwin Kuther survived the war, did not get caught & punished for anything (all that time in the SD & Sipo paid off!). He may have used the false ID given to active Werewolf members just after the war but he certainly used his proper name for the rest of his life, in West Germany. He died in Boblingen, Stuttgart on 01/02/1971, whilst living with his second wife. Hopefuly I can get someone to put Wolfram's letters on the website, otherwise if your interested contact me & I will Email them.

GetAttachment.jpg (7.03 KB, 449 downloads)