Gelb 14, welcome to the forum.
As the hangers are offered with the dagger, imo these should not be parted out totally concerning periodness of the items.
The pics are very very bad. IF the dagger has a leather covered grip (blue , darkblue or some shade turned to black), I have to contradict mvogel as it COULD be a Waterprotectionpolice dagger (NOT to be confused with the Railwaywaterprotectionpolicedagger)!
It is said that the WPP daggers came with AND WITHOUT a grip-police-emblem.
Generally this configuration of "flaming ball", "figure of eight" scabbard bands and blueblack leather covered grip would be proper for a WPP dagger.
Nevertheless I have much suspicion on the dagger as an ALCOSO crossguard on a WEYERSBERG dagger ???? TTW has several WEYERSBERGs in his book and what I could see all have NOT the ALCOSO crossguard. I also cannot remember having seen any of this certain configuration myself.
Finally the scabbard bands have an odd look to me: instead of soldered on they have the "red flag look" of pressed out BUT perhaps this is only due to the bad pic. Also this certain kind of knot (kind of "fgure of eight")looks quite different to all I have seen in real or in TTWs book.
Now let us come to the hangers: In these bad pics I cannot determine if it is blueblack ribbon or black leather. In no way these are the proper hangers for a WPP dagger (they came textbook with a gold brocade hanger with blue edge and a blue stripe on each side; and it is said that they could also be worn with "normal" navy hangers). So whatever these hangers are, they are for sure NOT for this kind of dagger. Therefore a put together combination and therefore for me also highly suspicious and very carefully to be examined.

wotan, gd.c-b#105

"Never look for sqare eggs" as a late owner of an original FHH-dagger used to say.