Richard,

You previously stated "Such dealers as M.H. have been known to have sold bad pieces. I myself have bought some from him which he later bought back." Are you saying that MH knowingly sold bad items? Is this what you mean to say? Be more specific - which items?

I am very concerned that you have cast such aspersions on MH. Professionally, I have known MH since the late '70s and consider the quality of his goods, knowledge and character beyond reproach. I have NEVER heard any negative comments from others on such issues. Your primary source should be so lucky.

Please dont misunderstand - less than 5% of the total guns in my collection, (including 4 of 40+ SS marked rifles) have come directly from MH. I know these items to be legitimate so such comments have no impact on my collection/investment.

Personally, I consider MH to be a very good friend. I suggest that any further discussion on MH be conducted directly with me or MH and not on a forum. You have my email address. Please feel free to contact me for MHs.