SCOTT,

I do have a Polish bayonet that has SS markings as well as a reworked scabbard to go with it. I told you that SS Bayonets are more rare than SS rifles and depending upon the type and condition bring more money than a SS Rifle.

I do have a great collection of pictures, thanks to Mr. Noss and other GDC members, showing SS men carrying many types different types of bayonets. Of course you can not see any markings, but on the other hand you can not see any markings on the rifles carried by SS men, yet we do know that alot of the rifles were marked.

You seem to be hung up on this secret millionaire who had or still has a larger SS Rifle collection than you. There are other collectors who have larger collections than you do. Get over it.

At one time you wanted to give me a chapter in your book to cover SS Bayonets. I told you that I was not interested because I plan on doing something myself after the research is completed. You need to research your own subject matter more before you do a book.

Please bring something to the Forum Table that is informative and interesting to all of the members. This is the Bayonet Forum.

Richard Kuchta