And this was one of my other favorites - it got where I wanted to go just plain FAST!

It had a 302 cu. in. block that we had bored and stroked to 427 cu. in.! I know it's hard to believe, but it can be done! We used a real Cleveland head arrangement, and with all of the other tinkering we did, it was a VERY tempermental, but also a VERY potent beast!

The scary thing about this car, is that it's so hard to control yourself when you are in the drivers seat - and if you ever wreck, or someone else ever hit's you, you're almost guaranteed a fresh set of wings (or horns!)!Fiberglass body just does not give you a very warm and fuzzy feeling when your traveling in excess of 100 MPH!!

I can tell you this - not much else gives you a "rush" as great as I got the day I paid to do (3) laps around the Kentucky Speedway! I was politely excused for exceeding the 80 MPH limit behind a "pace car" - but you only live once, and I did pay my "entry fee" after all . . . .

Brad

DSCN0060_(Small).JPG (41.64 KB, 603 downloads)

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have . . . .