Pat-

Thanks for your post. It just still somewhat bothers me to own such a piece when there is so much controversy surrounding it. I decided to have Craig (Gottlieb) authenticate it, since he has a lot of experience with the Pack Rohms, and owns one that he uses for comparison (known to be good for sure, 100%). He did a certificate for it and everything. Also, another dealer (not connected to Craig) that handled it at one point, had several expert opinions on it at the Max show. That is just verbal though, Craig put it in writing. I think some of my earlier pictures of this piece were so bad that one could not really tell. Also, being that the piece is not as "minty" as a lot of them out there, it is even harder to see the inscription. The inscription does definitely sag a little lower on the blade than some. I know it has been established that this in itself is not an indicator of a fake. Still, this one is very interesting Roll Eyes Different issues here than the dagger being discussed in the other thread titled "Full Rohm EPack"