Sorry about the very bad pictures. I will take some more very soon. I was out of town on family business the last few days, and had wanted to get some of the opinions here, especially after all the arguing about "fake inscriptions" with the Himmlers, etc. I know everyone thinks the Pack Rohms are mostly fake, but it is my understanding that Pack made a TON of them, and there are a LOT of good ones out there also. Mine was vouched for by a very well respected German dealer who said it came from a vet's family. Still, I would love to hear what the guys here have to say about it. Its not minty, but not as bad as it looks in the pictures. I just have to take the time to get the lighting right. Age is even, and the blade has some grey, but no pitting. Grip is awesome, scabbard not bad, matching patina. I have not owned it for too long, and paid a fair price for it.

I should have emailed Dave before I left as I drove across 1/2 the country on my recent trip. From Minneapolis/St Paul to Atlanta and then some in Florida. Drove through most of WI, IL, GA, TN, KY, basically the heart of the SE. Could have met Dave on the side of the highway for a drink and some dagger opinions. Big Grin Fricking put over 2500 miles on my car! Frown