Guys

Im sure everyone has read my Horror Story about my last attempt to buy a full Rohm. Please can I have peoples opinions on this being right or wrong.

I have known the owner of this since 2006 and he assures me it has been in his family since the end of the War. I said there are 1000s of fakes about and he insists it is fine as it has always been in the family so could not be fake. Anyhows I sent him a text asking if he was considering selling it. Cut a long story short if he decides to sell it I will know wednesday and I have said I will need to get it checked out as it is a lot of money.

So I would have to pay for it and have something that says I can get a refund if its bad when someone like frederick stevens looks at it. But if he decides to sell it to me I dont want to even get that far if it is clearly wrong.

I have looked in the books and myself I cant see anything that jumps out, but I got burnt last time. I know that a few people on this forum live eat and sleep full rohms so im hoping you can help!.

tn_IMG_8632.JPG (45.98 KB, 757 downloads)