Jesper, i must say that i disagree with you, if someone rips you off and you have the ability to pay him a visit in my belive i will get my money back but if you are living in the states and scame artist is somewhere in Evropa than this is a problem but it steal can be solved but with the help of Interpol as i already stated, the world hase become very small place and with Evropa united there are also some lows that people must obey and if someone is ripping / stealing peoples money with some sort of bad trick than belive me he will eventualy pay for his wrong doings!!!
I yust dont understand how or why someone send so much money ( SS chain dagger must be worth some sirius $$$ ) to the so colled saler and when he found out that he was scamed he dasent do anything exept complain in the forum insted adlist truy to inform proper autority to deal with the problem!!!

Internet is one of the best thinks that hapend to collectors comunity, it brot as all together but it also open the dor for all kinde of scame artist who are yust truying to ripp as of our hard earn money and that is why we must work together when something like that happend !

I am always willing to participate in some sort of man hunt, yust give a few bucks for gass and we are on the hunt!!!