(4) Syl�s Reply to my Email of "NO DAGGERS" � July 24, 2006 �� from Sylvie Salter�.

OH NO!!! Dave the package has been Pilfered..That is the box i sent, I couldnt use the tube as 3 daggers wont fit in it.I wraped the box Very well as normal..I never use brown tape of any kind i only use clear packing tape, It was taped over.I took the box to the post myself the same 1 i always go to..Dave Ive used collctables,Letter openers, Hobby parts and the like many times infact ive used collectable knives on other dags i sent you..That is the newspaper i wraped them in Theres still the clear tape on it..That is the Postage reciept i filled out...God dam it! Dave i know what the problem is and it's not here.. Dave I sent a guy a SS Tunic and dagger 4 months ago, He never got it..1 Month after i had sent it he recieved a letter from the postal inspector at JFK in New York, The package i sent him and 30 others were found on the Tarmack there all opened and contents gone..And thats not the 1st time..2 other packages over the last 3yrs i sent to the US came up missing all at JFK..They have had a Postal theft problem there for yrs..The FBI has been investigating for yrs as well and arrested many..The 30 boxes on the Tarmack are still under investigation..There are alot of Blacks & Hispanics employed by them and Orginized Crime has a hand in there as well. Dave i'm Very Very Sorry..I'll go to the post today to start an investigation..In the past though it did nothing because i didnt insure the packages.I never have as it paints a Big Red Bullseye on the Box Steal Me..Plus customs in the US would nail it with fees anything over $200 they nail...
Syl [email protected]

NO DaggersFrown & a loss of a good chunk of money.
This same thing WILL Continue, unless we can Stop it ....... Dave� dblmed

[Always looking for TeNoSchumaTechnische Noodhulp Items...]