I guess in summary (having been absent due to travel from many pages of this thread) it's best for me to say that "the whole world" doesn't need convincing that these daggers are real. Most of the world still believes they are good, after 12 pages Wink Anyway, my original (in my view and most other peoples view, and in the Mooney's view) will be on display at MAX. Anyone who would like to physically inspect what 99% of the collecting community still views as an original for the first time, may feel free to stop by my table.

And by the way, Fred Prinz, your little snide comment about my intellect are funny, especially this one:

"I also know to a certainty that you are not really - shall we say: �technically oriented�, which sometimes can make detecting fakes difficult."

If you come to MAX, I certainly hope you'll introduce yourself to me. I'll gladly share some of my intellect with you. I know you aren't really experienced enough with anything other than photographic manipulation and amassing an impressive forum post count, but we won't hold that against you Smile

Craig Gottlieb
Founder, German Daggers Dot Com
www.cgmauctions.com