After seeing Max 2009 it could be read as "Now�s you chance to try and humiliate FJS in person...."

I cannot standby and what and watch a principled honest man (and personal friend of 30+ years) being set up for a fall�. Because of big $$$$

I can only hope that ALL the dealers who own theses NSKK's will be bringing them to the show,
to compare each of them together and all their "Unique Characteristics", if not why not...they should have nothing to hide.

Remember FJS has NO financial involvement in these items just an academic research involvement, whereas the Dealers just have big $$$ at stake.

And some are the dealers that turn to FJS for Advice. !!! Which is rarely mentioned.

Some will have asked for �Favorable reports on a piece� and then �Lose the plot� when FJS will not give it, at any price, if not deserved.

I�m still amazed at the �Let just ignore the silver marks, red flag �.. They don�t count in this case� � because we�re talking big $$$$, if it was a $100 item it would be dismissed as junk.

I�m sure a lot of other people are thinking what I�m thinking. Roll Eyes

Mark