Houston, you make a statement, and I quote you herewith:
quote:
NOTHING has been PROVEN about the silver stamps. NOTHING has been proven about the Kaltenbrunner sword. OPINION is all any of you doubters have-and everyone has one of those.

I do not know what this business is with the Kaltenbrunner sword (at least not yet, but I am sure that it will come my way - ANY ONE WANT TO TELL ME?); but the general comment should be this:

YES, something HAS BEEN PROVEN about the silver stampings - we have the documented proof - legally defined - CONCERNING WHAT THE SILVER STAMPS SHOULD LOOK LIKE. These marks and forms have been decreed by an act of National legislature. If you wish to check this, and you can do so through any library in the Western world - then the document you want is:
Reichs-Gesetzblatt, Nr. 1, 10 Januar 1886.

There is no argument that these alternative designs or possible "variations" should ever be considered - it just SIMPLY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT LAWFULY EXIST.

Are you about to tell me that these declarations in law have no relevance in history?

I am sorry Houston, we just made friends again, but on this issue I have to challenge you.

Frederick J. Stephens