Craig,

I appreciate that if the other pages of the Gruner document are totally blank, then your decision not to waste valuable GD site space with them is entirely understandable. So to save you the concern, and waste of viewer's space, please e-mail the document in its complete entirety to me. Thank you.

Regarding Mr. Mooney, and the notary details, I have no problem with that, and would expect you to protect their private domicile details and any other pertinent information concerning their privacy.

As a follow on comment about R. Gruner - and I do not doubt that the engraving on the scabbard locket is authentic (really looking forward to seeing this!) - my original concept is that these daggers were constructed out of original authentic Honour Daggers, and that the fake chains are the portion which turns them into much more valuable "High Leader" examples. Well it equally applies that the perpetrators converting these unchained SA Honour Daggers, could just as easily convert an original NSKK Honour Dagger into a "High Leader" pattern. So whether or not Mr. Gruner is in fact (or was) an NSKK Leader, becomes an interesting aside to the whole issue. If he can be shown to originally have served in the NSKK, then my argument can focus only on whether or not the chains, markings, and signature, are real. Whereas if Mr. Gruner is documented only as a member of the SA, then your argument becomes distinctly weakened. Personally I hope that he can be shown to be a member of the NSKK - it makes it all so much more interesting, and challenging!

FJS